Welcome to Centennial Family Medicine Group at Frisco
At Centennial Family Medicine Group at Frisco, we’d like you to consider the advantage of establishing a relationship with a family medicine doctor before you need one.
- A family doctor you know and who knows you and your family
- A family doctor to help you meet your health and wellness goals.
- A trusted partner in your health and ally when you need one
- A family doctor who has eye on prevention as the best medicine
We invite you to call or schedule an online appointment today, to begin to experience the advantages of establishing a relationship with a family medicine doctor.
- Services and Conditions treated:
- Wellness Exams for Men and Women
- Well Child Exams (starting at age 5)
- Colds, Flu, sore throats and ear aches
- Women’s health including Pap smear and contraceptive management
- Mental health disorders like anxiety and depression
- Acid Reflux
- Obesity Management
- Asthma and COPD management
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Minor Injuries
- Immunization services
- Offering same day appointments and prompt post hospital follow up
- Procedures Performed:
- Joint Injections
- Mole Removals
- Suture placement and removal
- Simple skin biopsy
- Nail removals
Meet Anu Kompella, M.D.
Experienced Board Certified Family Medicine Physician
Dr. Anu Kompella is a Family Practice physician with the Centennial Family Medicine Group at Frisco. From an office-based setting, her focus is on compassionately managing her patients’ chronic health conditions in addition to treating their acute health issues. Towards this end she partners with her patients — of all ages — to understand their background while instituting a sustainable health management routine. She is also a firm believer in giving back to her local community and is an advocate of health education and outreach efforts.
Before relocating to the DFW Metroplex, Dr Kompella practiced medicine in Columbus, Ohio. During her Residency at Sparrow Hospital / Michigan State University in Lansing, Michigan, she also enjoyed teaching and mentoring medical students. Prior to that she was awarded her medical degree by the Calicut Medical College, India.
Apart from English, she is fluent in Hindi and Telugu languages.
In her leisure she enjoys traveling and spending time with her two boys and husband.
- Family Medicine, Sparrow/ Michigan State University,
- Calicut Medical College,
- English, Hindi, Telugu
- American Association of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Medical Association
Select the icon to access our online patient form(s). You can open, print and complete prior to your visit and save time.
Medical Records and Pharmacy Refills
All patient records are stored as electronic medical records providing you and your healthcare team with quick and easy access to your medical information when you need it. For medication refills, please have your pharmacist contact our office to request the refill.
We contract with many insurance plans to provide medical care to their members. At the time of your appointment, you will be responsible for your plan’s office visit co-pay, deductible, or other charges not covered by your insurance. When you request an appointment, please verify that our providers are on your plan. If so, we will file your insurance claims for you.
Centennial Family Medicine Group at Frisco
8400 Stacy Road Suite 100
McKinney, TX 75070